Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Update!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.... They say
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger... I've heard
No pain no gain.... Yeah yeah yeah

Long days with a 40+ pound pack up and down mountains is hard work. Left Damascus on Saturday morning. Had lots of beautiful views and met some special people.

Day 1 -Saturday - pond - 12 mi.
Day 2 - Sunday - Thomas knob shelter - 16.6 mi.
Day 3 - Monday - hurricane mtn shelter - 16 mi.
Day 4 - Tuesday - partnership shelter - 19.3 mi.

Today we head into Marion for a resupply. I keep losing things but i believe it is the karma i have taken on from my trail name "the sadhu" but only time will tell. By the end of the trip i may have nothing left. Considering mailing my camera home. I have a small bag of stuff to mail home to lose some weight.

Sent from outside Marion Virginia

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're doing this man!! So envious!! What camera are you packing?

    ReplyDelete